Welcome to our site on Technology and Engineering Education.
The T and E in sTEm. T and E in New South Wales already employs Project Based Learning (PBL), Flipped Classroom and Maker Movement concepts. Innovation and Design Thinking are the core of study.
We offer support to teachers via professional development courses. These courses focus on 21st Century skills, Technology, Design and Engineering Education.
Currently we offer
- 21st Century Graphics in terms of Computer Aided Design and Manufacture tools such as PTC’s Creo, AutoDesk Inventor and AutoDesk Fusion360.
- eTextiles and the coding of Arduino and other Programmable Logic Controllers.
- Introduction to Coding for K-8 teachers.
- Assessment practices for Project Based Learning in subjects such as Design and Technology, Industrial Technology and Project Based approaches to learning.
- Taking 3D to 2D and manufacture, 3D printing and Laser cutting, alternative approaches to manufacture.
- Courses for Microsoft, Adobe, Moodle and other packages to meet specific needs.